The VEEMUX® SM-nXm-AV-LCD audio/video matrix switch routes audio and video input from many computers to multiple displays (projectors, monitors, etc.) and speakers. This switch can drive standard VGA cables, thus eliminating the need for external interfaces and coax cable connections via BNC connectors.
Signals from a range of input sources can be distributed to various output devices. A single computer video output can be routed to one or more monitors. Each video output is buffered from each input, ensuring signal integrity throughout the system. When switching ports, the audio automatically mutes until the video has been synchronized. The audio can also be muted on command.
- Each output provides one video signal and one stereo audio signal.
- Each input can be independently connected to any or all outputs.
- Video bandwidth is 200 MHz or greater.
- Supports 1920x1200 video resolution at a refresh rate of 85 Hz.
- Crestron® compatible.
The VEEMUX switch is the ideal solution for any application where information from many computers is being presented, such as:
- Digital signage.
- Trade shows.
- Conference and entertainment facilities.
- Command centers.
- Control rooms.